The Actors Pulse
There are three different studios on three different levels available for professional hire at The Actors Pulse.
103 Regent Street,
M: 0414 475 515
P: 9690 2216
Ground Floor – The Playhouse
Located on the ground floor of the building our newest addition to The Actors Pulse is our 55 seat theatre, ‘The Playhouse’. The space caters for multimedia productions and both basic and extravagant arrangements, allowing greater diversity and range with our shows.
‘The Playhouse’ is also available for hire. For details please email us at email@example.com with your query
Lighting equipment includes:
- Atom LSC 12 Channel Desk
- 12 Channel Dimmer Rack
- 10 Par 38 Cans
- 5 Fresnels
- 2 Spots
- The desk takes XLR and Jack inputs plus RCA line in and out, with built-in effects (limited)
Additional equipment available. For more information please contact.
First Floor – New York Theatrette
With a seating capacity of 54, our 120m2 studio is not only a workspace for our classes but is also used to stage professional plays and graduate showcases to the arts community, including students and people working in the industry, as well as the general public.
The stage is furnished, equipped with lighting and sound technology to cater for both basic and extravagant technical arrangements. All Meisner, voice and movement classes are held in this studio, which is on the first floor of the building.
For information on our studio hiring process and fees, please email us with your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second Floor – Green Screen Acting Screen
Green-screen (Chroma key) technology is a technique used in film and television to avoid on-location shooting.
- 2 x 32″ LCD screens / monitors (hanging from ceiling)
- Green screen is 180° Includes a cyc all the way around – the side measurements are 5m x 5.5m
- Lighting grid with 2 x Kino style lights
- Additional lights available on request (3 x redheads, 1 x 1k, 1 x 650, 1 x 500) please email or call for a quote
- Make-up and dressing room with shower and toilet facilities
- Available 24/7
- Background System available (black, white and chromakey blue)
- Free parking available – 2 min walk
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor terrace with glass doors making indoor / outdoor shoots possible
Events List Navigation
The Caretaker Harold Pinter 22nd Nove - 2nd Dec 2017 Tue - Sat 7:30pm, 2:00pm Sat 25th November and 5:00pm Sun 26th November Venue: The Actor’s Pulse Studio,…Find out more »